• More Weather

    Heads up. Apparently the weather forecasters found out I had reset the dates, so they’re sending more snow Sunday-Monday!

    IF Cedar Falls cancels school Monday, we will have to go to Plan C, which is moving two weeks out, to June 17-21.
    If anyone has already registered and can’t make it, I will do refunds. Thanks for your patience and flexibility.

Comments are closed.